Replacing Lost or Destroyed Documents

Vital Records / Identification Cards
  • Find specific information here on replacing social security cards, medical cards, military records, immigration records, bank records passport and tax returns.
Credit Cards
  • Call the bank that issued the card to get a new one. Call your credit card company if your credit card was not issued by your bank. Major credit card companies include:
Debit Cards
  • Call your bank to find out how to replace your card. If you do not know how to contact your bank or credit union, call the FDIC’s toll-free number at 1-877-275-3342 for contact information.
Back to top